SeaWitch Escapades

....Life is as Life is....

Updates to the page

So the page was in need of a serious update, and since I haven't blogged in ages, it was an excuse to pop back in and fix it up. Hopefully this will breath new life into it. Plus I'm getting ready to take off soon for a trip abroad so I need to dust off the pages and get it ready for my daily blogging adventures. :-) I'd type more, but sometimes I think I would type too much and get myself into trouble, revealing too much information and annoying people with things that are trivial to others but important to me. I think most people understand what I mean. Anyway, the page is freshened, has a new look and I'll do my best to try to update with new items on my way. This is my latest purchase it is for my trip, so I don't burn out my camera batteries and my cell phone when I recharge them. Hopefully it works well, unfortunately I won't be able to tell until I get there! yay. Only 16 more days to go til I fly away for a lovely trip away! :-)

1 comments:

Hedgehog Gal May 3, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

Can't wait to follow your trip! Have fun.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger