So I have no idea what day it is, and no one else does either. I'm breaking this into 2 posts, one for the previous days labs and what the days have consisted of, and then what we did tonight. To mainly get my footing on where I am in time and space. If you don't believe me, one of the women here called her mom to wish her happy birthday, only she called 2 days too early and didn't realize it because, like me, she has lost track of time and has no idea what day it is and thinks we have been here 2x as long. Which is fine. We have learned a considerable amount of information, which is good and a bit overwhelming at the same time. I want to hold onto all of this information as best I can, but when you are learning from 9:00 am to midnight, with 2 hours off for food (lunch and dinner) there is a bit of brain leakage. I wanted to also show you some of the beauty of the campus, near the labs we are studying around, which is good and bad. Good because Maine is amazing, bad because the sunsets are stunning and we'd rather go look at that for a few minutes than anything else in those few moments. But it is back to our amazing machines and work...
Labs til Late
Posted by
Tethys......
Monday, May 23, 2011


0 comments:
Post a Comment