Omg, I have missed so many posts since the last one. To be honest, things got busy and I lost track of things. I am seriously considering going back and filling in where I left off, and then posting in on other trips that have happened since. Try to get myself up to date and make this a viable blog again. Sounds like a plan. I think I'll begin with finishing the photos from the science course, followed with the weekend after it when my awesome man came up to spend time with the lobsters, I mean me, in Maine, then CrabFest in Maryland, then our trip to Scotland, maybe the Lab Retreat to Lewes, my trip to Ithaca, a few photos from Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands, and most recently our trip out to Denver, Colorado. Once I have that all up to date, then I may consider adding in a few things about the places I've been, travels I've taken and sights I've seen. Get myself back on track with the travel blog! :) Must Get Back To Travels!



0 comments:
Post a Comment