And wrapping up our trip to Maine, we walked around Bar Harbor to see what else we could find. We found that you could get pizza while watching the latest movie at Reel Pizza, and as we cut across a parking lot we discovered a haven for olive oil and vinegar! The little store tucked away, Fiore, had a room full of delight! Tasting stations everywhere, and I couldn't resist trying them. I ended up buying a 12 year balsamic, dark chocolate balsamic and a garlic olive oil. For dinner we ate at the Chart Room, which was the first time I had my baked, stuffed lobster the entire time I was there. My sweetie, he had lots of roasted lobsters while there. Lobsters must beware when he arrives.... He will find them.
 |
| Small spider crab |
 |
| Happy travelers, full of lobster.... |
0 comments:
Post a Comment