SeaWitch Escapades

....Life is as Life is....

Bon Voyage party

Ah, so before I rush off to the cruise to the Pacific, a bunch of us had a little gathering at the local pub for a little Bon Voyage party for me. It was awesome. Lots of my friends showed up and friends from my different friend groups mingled and had fun with conversation and cocktails. Or at least I did, seeing as the ship is dry. Funny, I do not drink much or even often, but the moment I am told I am not allowed to drink, I want a drink. I think its the "you're not allowed" symptom, where I must do what I'm told not to do. :D The fun gathering lasted about 2 hours, and I enjoyed every second of it. I will sincerely miss these fine friends while I'm gone on my 25 day adventure. I am looking forward to much of the cruise, the activities and the dive in ALVIN, but even that can't match the feeling of acceptance and love that I get from being at a small crowded table with a group of people that I love. Gosh that was too sappy! Anywho, it was a very wonderful evening. And of course, from last evening's fabulous news of our new president elect to this evening, I'm just in complete elation. My only question is, can Mr. Obama just take office tomorrow instead of Jan 20th???

0 comments:

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger