SeaWitch Escapades

....Life is as Life is....

Quick morning post



This is the Sea of Cortés yesterday morning. The sun is still ducking behind clouds and preventing me from getting the shot I want. Its still pretty. Sorry there was no post last night, I was up very late, down in the lab working until 11:00 pm. It really wasn't my choice, but it needed to be done. I do not remotely intend on doing a repeat performance tonight. I've had a little over 4 hours of sleep, and its 6:00 am right now, obviously not a good start. I'll probably have to take a nap as soon as I set up the morning's experiment so that I'll be ready for the ship walk today around 3:30 pm (5:30 EST). I'll do a post later today after the walk to tell you all about it, and hopefully about a better day.

1 comments:

Anonymous November 27, 2008 at 10:19 AM  

Hi hope you have a happy thanksgiving. Sorry you are sick of potatoes. Hope you get over it by Dec 27 when I serve potato latkas. Enjoy the rest of the trip.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger