So I had a few emails and IM's in the last few days asking me some questions. If you have a question about shipboard life, or what the heck I'm doing out here, post a comment in the comment thread and I'll answer them in a post.
Q1. What is the most difficult thing to do at sea?
A1. Pluck my eyebrows. Not kidding, coming near my eyeball with a set of tweezers is kinda scary, especially when we've got some good waves coming.
Q2. Have you seen any pirates?
A2. No, and I sure as hell do NOT want to!!! The real ones aren't nice like Capt Jack.
Q3. Is the food good?
A3. Read my previous post.
Q4. Is it really that hot?
A4. I'm going to be 9 degrees latitude north of the equator, you figure it out.
Q5. What do the survival suits look like?
A5. Gumby, only red. See this link.
Okay. That is all that I can recall right now, like I said, got a question, leave a comment. Heck, if you read the darn post and giggled, leave a comment. If you are breathing while reading a post, leave a comment..... Yes, I like to read comments...
And I leave you with this pic today, of our ship's wake trailing the blue water, and the water is so much prettier than this photo can capture.
Questions to Answer
Posted by
Tethys......
Tuesday, November 11, 2008


0 comments:
Post a Comment